Friday, April 5, 2013

Inside Story Of My Cruise To Bahamas

Monarch Of The Seas

If You Haven't Know, I Went To A Cruise On March 18-22 To Cococay, Bahamas & Nassau, Bahamas. 
The Inside Of The Cruise Ship Looks Like This. . .
This Picture I Took When I Was Leaving Cococay, Bahamas (The Land) To Go Back On The Cruise Boat.
Beautiful Morning When We Arrive At Nassau, Bahamas Dock. If You See That Hotel Over There It Is  The Atlantis Hotel, Which I Went Too Also.

I Hope You Guys Enjoy The Pictures I Took At Bahamas, I Will Upload More Pictures From Bahamas Soon And Sorry If This Has Nothing To Do With ROBLOX Fashion Because I Was Gone For A Week. Next Blog I Will Maybe Upload Pics Of  When I Went To Orlando, FL And Disney (Magic Kingdom) Also What I Saw At Disney Downtown.

3 comments:

  1. Its awesome PaperMousee! Hows your trip there was it epic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes It Was Epic! I miss it so much xx But I'm going back to Florida next year during March, but sadly I Won't be going on a cruise :( idk why. . .

      Delete
  2. When can i meet you on roblox id love to!

    ReplyDelete